- What is RankRunner?
- RankRunner is an online platform where rank your position in a worldwide ranking as a runner. Also you can upload your training and official race times and prepare yourself for upcoming races.
- How does the ranking work?
- We use a complex algorithm - designed by experts - to classify you as a runner. Said algorithm puts the individual ranking of every runner in a range between 1 and 10,000, with 1 being the maximum performance you can achieve. Every runner has a ranking in RankRunner, depending on their regularity, intensity, and difficulty of their training, as well as their participation and time in official races.
- Can another runner have the same position as me in the ranking?
- It can happen, yes. If both runners match in style and running intensity, the algorithm will assign you the same number within the 1 to 10,000 range.
- Is RankRunner only for professional runners?
- No way! RankRunner is for of all shapes, sizes, ages, and places. So tell the world, invite your friends, share it with people you want to compete with or against.
- Can I upload my results from other apps to RankRunner?
- Of course! You can upload your races and training results from the following Apps: Asics, Dailymile, Endomondo, Fitbit, Garmin, Nike+, MapMyRun, Polar, RunKeeper, Runtastic and Strava. Don´t forget to tell us what app would you like to sync so that we can prioritize your connectivity here email@example.com
- I love RankRunner. How can I spread the word?
- We are so glad you asked! You can tweet at us or hit us up on Facebook. Do you want to become a RankRunner Ambassador? Are you a blogger or a journalist who wants to say something about us? Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal and we’ll answer you in a sec.
- How do I contact RankRunner?
- Do you have any other question, doubt or suggestion? Just shoot us an email at email@example.com write us on twitter @RankRunner or contact us on Facebook
- Can I download RankRunner to my cell phone and keep track of my training sessions?
Automatically upload your training routines as well as your race performances and watch yourself improve. You can add any race that you have organized to our list and share it with your friends. You can also create, search, discover and join groups that interest you.
- What do I do if the login screen on my phone does not respond?
- The problem could be with the app. It may be caused by a recent update, a poor internet connection, your phone’s compatibility or network. Simply, log off and log back on again. If it still doesn’t work, please reinstall the app.
- And what if the Internet connection doesn’t work?
- This problem is caused by your device’s network. Reboot your device or reset your internet connection.
- What can I use groups for?
- You can create your own groups to organize outings, races or training sessions, start a new thread, share ideas and plans or simply categorize your contacts.
- How do I find or create one?
It’s easy! Simply click on “groups” and browse for groups that interest you. Enter a subject, click on it and try out your luck. If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can always create your own group using the “create” button in the group section.
Organize your groups according to your preferences and remember to add a name and a photo that best describes them. Send your group invitations via Facebook, email or directly through RankRunner and start sharing your comments.
To manage the groups you have created; always go to “My groups”. You will be able to modify them, add members and accept requests whenever you like.
- How do I accept an invitation using the app?
- When you log on to RankRunner, a notification will appear at the top right-hand side of your screen. Click on it, and you will automatically be sent to the group tab. Check out the new groups, accept their invitations and let the fun begin!
- What do I do if I find out about a race that isn’t mentioned on RankRunner?
As you know, RankRunner enables you to browse by country, by date or by distance and look for races around the world. And, if you don’t find a particular official race that you have taken part in or want to join, you can always take the initiative to add it yourself.
You can easily add your own races and share them with your friends:
- Click on “Races” in the menu at the top.
- Now go to “Next Races”, click on “My Next Races” and “Add new race”.
- Fill in the required information. If it is an official race, tick the appropriate box and add a link to the webpage so we can validate it. If it isn’t an official race, you can mark it as private so it isn’t accessible to all users.
- Finally click “Upload”, join and share it with your friends.
- If you wish to add a race that you have already joined and run, you can do so by going to the “Past Races” tab, clicking on “My Past Races “ then “Add new race” and repeating all the steps mentioned above.
- What do I do if I browse for runners and don’t find anyone?
- Your search may have been too specific. Reset the filters and try again.